Thursday, January 1, 2015

What I am NOT Lovin' Thursday!



I do reviews of my favorite products all the time.  I thought I would let you know of some products that have been misses for me.

Essentiel Elements Shower Gel -   I received this in my Birchbox one month and I did not like it at all.  The fragrance is so overwhelming and like medicine.  My dog would not come near this, it was so bad. 



Be A Bombshell Lash Out Mascara -   This caused quite the controversy when it came out in the Ipsy bags in June.  People hated the smell and claimed it caused eye irritations.  Several people had issues with the wands.  I have sensitive eyes so I just tossed this.  I will say that this is the first Be A Bombshell product I have disliked - overall, love this brand!




Skyn Iceland Cleansing Cloths -   These also came in my Ipsy bag and they are really bad!  They make my skin and eyes sting.  They turned my face bright red and irritated it.



Too Faced Lip Injection -   I really wanted to like this, truely!  But it is painful and sticky and I really hate it!  Again, I love the Too Faced brand.  This just was not for me.  




Those are a few of the products I am not loving today!  What are the top ones on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment