Sunday, January 11, 2015

Best of 2014 Makeup!

Year in Review! 
Best of 2014 Makeup!


It has been a great year for makeup - I have found great products and some really great keepers!  

Moisturizer -   Moisture 911 from Perfectly Posh - ($16)  I always start my makeup regime with a moisturizer.  I have a very dry t-zone so if I do not moisturize, my face gets so dry.  I love Perfectly Posh's Moisture 911.  It smells awesome and moisturizes so well. 



Primer - The Porefessional from Benefit - ($30)  I have gone back and forth between different primers and this one is my absolute favorite.  It has great coverage, is smooth, and has staying power.  



BB Cream -   Dream Fresh by Maybelline - ($9)  Sometimes I just use a BB cream for light coverage when I am not going to work or out.  This one is very nice and reasonable.  



Foundation -   Dream Liquid Mousse foundation by Maybelline - ($10)  I really love this foundation - it is reasonable and smooth.  So pretty on! 


Setting Spray -  Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray - ($30)  I have tried several setting sprays and this is the one I keep coming back to.  They do have smaller sizes that are cheaper.  


Correcting Powder -   Jane Tone Correcting Powder - ($12)  I like this correcting powder but the ELF dupe is also a good one at a great price.  





Blush -  Mac Prism blush - ($22)  The MAC blushes are so beautiful.  I love the natural glow you get with the Prism blush.  




Eye shadow primer - Urban Decay primer - ($24)  I have sampled a bunch of different eye shadow primers and this one is my favorite.  It does not crease and helps make your eye shadow last all day.  They do have several sizes of these too so you do not have to put out the big bucks until you have tried for yourself.




Eye Shadow palette -  Urban Decay Basics 2 ($29) and NYX Love in Paris ($10) These are the two I go to on a daily basis but I love palettes and have a few right now that I switch between






Lip Liner - NYX lip liner pencil in Mauve - ($4)  These are great for the price!  You can buy up in several shades with this price point.  



Lipstick -  Rimmel Kate Moss in 08 - ($5)  This is a lovely shade of lipstick and my go-to.  It smells fantastic too! 




Lip Gloss -   tarte Lipsurgence in Exposed - ($19)  I also love a ton of lip glosses since it is probably my favorite makeup product next to eye shadow palettes.  I really like the tarte glosses.  



Mascara -   Make Up For Ever ($24)  I got this for my birthday from Sephora last year and I adore it!  It is my go-to mascara right now and need to buy a full size tube.  I also like Benefit's They're Real and L'oreal Miss Manga.   


So these are my stars of 2014!  What are your favorites from this past year?

No comments:

Post a Comment