Saturday, January 17, 2015

Happy Saturday!



I walked all over the mall today looking for a wallet.  I saw some great Coach ones that were way over my price range and a Michael Kors one for $138.  SO, no luck!  I will probably be ordering from Thirty-One again.  They have a Perfect Cents wallet that is so handy with lots of card slots and space and it is only $28.  The pattern I am looking at is the Bubble Bloom.




I was also looking for a table for my makeup collection.  It has to be a slim table that will fit against a wall in my bedroom.  I might have to make a trip to IKEA to find just the right one.
I think this is just right size.  It is a MALM dressing table and it is has a nice drawer. 




Once I have the table, I will be looking for fun ways to organize on it for my makeup.  I like this look but do not know how much of my makeup collection it would actually hold.




I will probably get a few of these acrylic containers to hold lots of different sized makeup in.



I joined Boxycharm this month and am excited for the boxes they have been curating lately!  I missed December's box but it was a winner.  It included the Coastal Scents Revealed 2 palette. 





No comments:

Post a Comment