Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday Funday!




I was in Dick's Sporting Goods a week or so ago and they had finally restocked those Cabin Socks I have been wanting since before Christmas.   They were still buy one get one free!  I picked up these two pairs. 



I got a few Sephora gift cards for Christmas and bought some goodies online.  They finally arrived this week:

Stila Glow & Behold set - this came with Stila blush, lip pencil and gloss with a headband.  So pretty!  It was on sale too - $20.  


tarte Sweet Dreams set -  This is the other set I bought - the eye cream, blush and maracuja oil.   I bought this because I am in love with the blush!  So pretty!




bite beauty lipstick - bite had these cute little stocking stuffers for $12 and I picked up one.  I like that there are two shades on each stick - so fun! 




So I have a lot of goodies coming in this week - Birchbox, Ipsy, Nordstrom Rack, and Beauty  Box 5 store order.  I will be reviewing as fast as they come in!  Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment