Saturday, January 31, 2015

Saturday Deals and Steals!




Quarterly is having a 50% sale on some of their past boxes and I found one that I really loved.  It was the Glamour Box by Coco.  It sold out so fast!  It has over $75 value and was on sale for $25.


There are still a lot of their boxes still available - even the really nice ones that are not on sale.  



Hautelook is another site I follow to get great deals on makeup - right now StilaTarina Tarantino cosmetics, and Crown brushes are on it.  Stila ends Monday at 8 AM Pacific.




Tarina Tarantino is a cosmetic brand that I occasionally find in my subscription boxes and I love it - this sales ends Sunday at 8 am Pacific.  This makeup line is so pretty.  I am really considering getting the Dollskin Cream blush and Pressed Sparklicity in Mr. Pink.




Crown brushes sales also ends Monday at 8 am Pacific.  This brush set is on sale for $10.  My favorite brush right now is a crown eye shadow brush that has a brush on each end!  Love it!



Hope you find some good deals this weekend!  I also have to stalk my Sephora waiting on Naked on the Run to come back in stock.  



No comments:

Post a Comment