Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Boxycharm January 2015

What's in 
the box?

Boxycharm is a subscription box that ships to you for $21 a month.  I had signed up over a year ago and cancelled this because their boxes were not that great.  But they have totally done a turn around and are putting out some great boxes.  They promise 4 full sized items and a luxury item each month.  They also now ship to PO Boxes which is great.


Pur-Lisse Skin Sparkle Flash Tattoos - ($12) This was probably the item I was the least excited about - will probably pass this on to a friend.  



Beauty for Real The Perfect Pencil -   ($14)  This is a very nice lip pencil.  Love that they gave us this with lip cream.  Perfect pairing!  I rarely get a lip pencil in a subscription box - usually it is an eyeliner.   Use BFRLUVSBOXY for 20% your purchase before January 31.


Beauty For Real True Color Lip Cream in Always There - ($22) How cute is this lip gloss?  It has a mirror on the side to apply your lip cream!  So cute and the perfect shade!



 Mirabella Face Prime  -  ($29)  Wow - the value of this box just gets higher and higher!  I cannot wait to try this face primer.  I like this cosmetic brand - it is popular in subscription boxes.




tarte Maracuja Bronzing Serum -  ($47)  The ladies on my makeup addict Facebook page have either hate this or love it - some say it turned their skin orange.  It must be something that only works for certain skin tones.  I will probably have the orange since my skin is so white I look like a ghost.  I will give it a try and pass it on to my sister if it does turn me orange.




The value on this box was $124!  That was astonishing!  I have never seen a box that was this price point have that much in value.  So glad I signed back up for this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment