Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Birchbox for February




Birchbox announced a few Birchbox bonus buys for February and a few fun deals to add to your box next month.



and these kits/collections:

The Liptastic Collection $24

Limited Edition: Home Sweet Homespun  $29




I did not see anything I could not live without so I did not choose one this month.
They have not released what the choice products will be yet.  I have been having some really good boxes though when I do not select a choice; so unless it is something I have really been wanting to try, I will probably keep letting Birchbox pick my samples.


I am waiting on Ipsy and Birchbox still - something weird must have happened to the mail this last week.  I have never had them ship this late to me.  I am also waiting for Loot Crate and Wantable Intimates.

Benefit was having a sale the other day and I picked up these two for a good deal: Cabana Glama and High Flyin' Glosses.  I have wanted all the Benefit glosses for awhile.




I have been searching for the new Milani blushes all over but still have not managed to find them.  They are so pretty.


What are you looking for this week?  Any good deals in makeup?  Let me know below! 




No comments:

Post a Comment