Saturday, January 17, 2015

PopSugar MustHave January 2015


What's in
the box?

PopSugar Musthave is a monthly lifestyle subscription box that ships for $39.95 including shipping.  I joined this one with a good coupon in December and kept it because I really liked the types of items that come in it.  It is a mixture that is fun and I love the contents.  




Love the theme on each one! 



Jack + Lucy Pom Pom Hat -   ($32) These evidently match a pair of gloves people received in a musthave box last year but I was not subbing to this then.  It is still a great hat and super cute on.  This has a value that just about matches the box and I would have bought this hat so I feel the price was great on this one.



Skin Jewel Tatoos -  ($18) These are probably the only thing in the box I will not be using.  I do have a friend who loves concerts - so these will be going to her.  




KeepCup Brew -  ($26)  I love getting little cups like this in boxes!  This one is adorable and I will use it for lots of hot cocoa since I do not drink hot coffee. 



Nature Valley Protein - ($3.68)  I love granola!  I will be mixing this with my yogurt in the mornings for breakfast.



Manduka eQua hand towel -   ($16)  This is the neatest little towel.  Love the color and the feel of it!



ToGoSpa Eyes -   ($12.50)  These are for puffy under eyes and dark circles.  Love them!



First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream - ($28)   I have wanted to try this brand for awhile and so I was happy to see a full size container of it in my box!  An all over moisturizer made without chemicals and fragrances. 




I am very happy I kept my subscription to this one after the initial discount to join it!  This box is almost as good as the December one was and it might actually have more items I will be using for myself!  The value was well over $130 and I paid $39.95.




No comments:

Post a Comment