Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Birchbox January 2015

What's in
the box?

Birchbox finally arrived after the longest wait ever!  It ships for $10 a month and you can earn money back to spend in their store by reviewing and purchasing items.


The theme this month was Let's Do This.  The Video for this month said to keep all the boxes for ideas on what to do with them.  



First Look:



Harvey Prince Sincerely -    I usually like the Harvey Prince fragrances and this is no exception.  It is a very nice, subtle scent.  


Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream -   ($18)  This is a great size sample and I was very happy with it.  I love getting eye creams in my boxes since I use them every night.



theBalm Stainiac -   (full size $17)  I was thrilled with this sample - I love theBalm brand and have seen this in other people's boxes.  A great lip product! 


Whish Three Whish Body Butter in lavendar - (~$4) I really do not like lavendar scent so this will get passed on to one of my sister's who loves it.  I think if I had gotten a different scent, I would have been fine with it.   I will have to try it in Almond or Lemongrass.  




No. 4 Non Aerosol Hair Spray -  ( ~$5)  I really like this brand and love the Prep Spray.   Now I have the hair spray too!  I like that it is non aerosol.  We need to discontinue using aerosols wherever we can.  




 Overall, I was very pleased with my box this month - there is only one thing that I will be passing on to someone else.  There was a nice value here as well - the eye cream alone was about twice the box.


The Birchbox Bonus buy this month was for an Every Girl Keep Not Settling bottle.  It was a great deal with the box.


Birchbox also included some free snacks and tea with my box this month.  So nice of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment