Friday, January 23, 2015

Wantable Intimates 2015

What's in
the box?




Wantable is a monthly subscription box that ships for $36 and there are 4 choices of boxes.  You can select to get all 4 every month or pick and choose which ones you get.  You can skip every box or just one or two.  There is an Intimates box, an Accessories box, a Fitness box, and a Makeup box.  All boxes are completely refundable.  If you do not like your box, send it back for a full refund.



This month I chose to have a Wantable Intimates box because I knew they were including Muk Luk Slipper Sox.  

Wantable boxes are very custom made.  You fill out an online questionnaire and tell them what you Love, Like and Hate.  You will never get items on your Hate list.  You will get your items between your Love and Like list, always getting items from your Love lists.  They have also recently added a comments section so you can speak directly to your stylists.  I used mine this month to make sure I got the Muk Luks!



First Look:



Muk Luks Slipper Sox - ($24)  I was so excited when I saw this was an option this month. I love this brand of slippers!  I gave them out as Christmas gifts this last year and wanted a pair of the slipper sox for myself.  




Seamless Boyleg Black - ($12)  These were my least favorite item in the box.  They are like boyshorts but not very comfortable.  



Pajama Drama Nouveau Racerback in grey ($21)  This is a pajama tank top and super soft.  It is not really a winter item but I will like this come summer.  I was pleasantly surprised that it fit so nicely.



Pajama Drama Nouveau Cami with Lace in Navy -  ($21)  This is so pretty and I love the color.  It is also very soft and I can wear it under sweaters.


I was very pleased with my Intimates box this month.  I will probably get this one again next month.  This box had a value of $78 and I loved almost everything in the box.  



No comments:

Post a Comment