Sunday, January 25, 2015

Happy Saturday!



I hope everyone is having a terrific weekend!  I know this post is a day late.  I wanted to add some more to it and ended up going to my sister's house for dinner and games.  We played Picwits and Headbands.   Picwits is like Apples to Apples but with picture cards - so fun!






I have a friend who loves music and I got her the Music Box subscription for Christmas.  This box ships to you for $10 a month.   I am excited for her to get her first box next month and let me know what she thinks.



I went to Sephora to pick up Naked on the Run from Urban Decay with my gift card and it was sold out.  They have a new shipment coming Tuesday so I have to hurry back there and get one before they sell out again.  I have a gift card for this too so I will not have to pay the full $54 on this one.


Not much else is happening here this weekend.  I do have Loot Crate January 2015 to review and am expecting Boxycharm any day now.




No comments:

Post a Comment