Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Benefit Sale!

What did I get on sale?


Benefit was doing an online sale and I have been eyeing a few things on their site for awhile - great time to pick up 2 that were on sale!

With your order, you can choose two samples.  I selected Total Moisture face cream and Instant Comeback Age-Defying Booster Serum. 



HighFlyin' Glosses was on sale for $26 and sold out with this sale.  It has all 6 of their little glosses.  Almost all of the glosses have a matching blush which is really fun! Another great thing about their glosses is that they smell great too!  I hate glosses that stink


Sugarbomb - (full size $16)  This is probably my favorite of the Benefit glosses.  It is so pretty on and tastes yummy!  This is also comes in a blush that I want to get next! 


Hoola -    (full size $16)  This is a shimmering golden nude.  There is also a bronzing powder   for this that is a best seller.  




Dandelion -  (full size $16)  They describe this as a soft pearly pink.  This is so pretty and also comes in a blush shade as well.  A dupe for this blush is L'Oreal True Match in Baby Blossom.  



Bella Bamba -   (full size $16)  This one is described as sheer bright watermelon! Love that! This comes in a very pretty blush too. A dupe for the blush is NYX's Apricot. 




Coralista - (full size $16)  This is the other one that I had tried before I bought it - described as a sheer coral - and so pretty on.  This might be the one that has the prettiest blush




Dallas - (full size $16)  The website described this one as dusty rose.   This also comes in a pretty blush!  A good dupe for the blush is Max Factor Mulberry.



Cabana Glama - your destination makeup kit - ($36) I got this on sale for $18.  




This kit includes the Posie Tint, the Hoola bronzing powder with brush, some kind of gorgeous- medium foundation, and an eye shadow pallet with brush.   The foundation is not too dark either, which I was worried about since I am very light skinned. 




I like that once you use this all up, it is a cute little keepsake box.  I cannot wait to keep little treasures in this.







No comments:

Post a Comment