Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Deals and Steals!

Friday Deals and Steals!

Hautelook has theBalm on it right now - so go on over and buy some products on sale from this great brand.


I have been wanting to try a few things from this brand and with this sale, I was able to pick them up for a great steal!  

How 'bout them apples?  is usually $32 but was on sale for $16.


I love collecting palettes the Nude'tude was on sale for $18, which is half price! 



 I have also been looking at the Manizers and picked up Cindy Lou Manizer.  This highlighter is $12 on sale, regularly $24.



Their Instain blushes are on the site too for half off.  These come in gorgeous shades.




I wish they had a better deal on their brushes - I would have loved to pick up the entire set of them.  They are so cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment