Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Last Lip Factory December 2014


What's in 
the box?

Lip Factory was a monthly subscription box that sent mostly lip products but now they have closed up shop.  I am very sad about that as this was one of the better lip boxes.  
I am happy I got the last combo box since all it had in it was lip products. 




First Look:

Belle Pierre Cosmetics in Cat Walk -  ($19.99)  The photo does not do this color justice; it is very pretty and I will wear it.  I got another shade of this in the recent Glossybox but I like this color so much more. 




Teeez Golden Glow Lip gloss in Desert Lily -  (about $21)  This is one of my fave edgy brands - I love the packaging.  This is a soft color lip gloss that is perfect for me.  You will have a hard time finding this in the States too so love that! 




Mirabella Sweet Velvet Lip Pencil -   ($23)  I love this brand too - Wantables uses them a lot.  I like the shade of this pencil too and is not as bright on as it looks.  



Super Cute in Happiness -   ($7.99)  OOH there are a lot of cute shades in these Paraben free lip glosses!  I am excited to try them all! I like that this was in my box this month! 



J Cat Beauty Twist and Kiss Lip Balm in French Kiss - ($4.99)  These are so reasonable I might have to pick up more shades of this too.  Super cute crayon type balms.





I came up with a value of about $83 for this Lip Factory box.  This was really one of the better boxes to get if you liked lip products as much as I do - it will be missed.  I think they are also the same people who do the CandiGirl box so go check those out.





No comments:

Post a Comment