Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wednesday Loves!


Here is another installment of what I am lovin' Wednesday!

Target had those initial mugs again and I picked up one after months of wanting one.  I did wrap it up and put it under the tree.  


(photo credit: ramblingsofasurburbanmom)


Anthropologie Homegrown Monogram Mug is also on my list to get now that I have started my initial mug collection!  This one is super cute and me!  Shop here



My Miss A order came in the mail the other day and I was super excited!  I got a lot of bracelets this time.  Shopmissa.com is a $1 website with really cheap shipping too.  I got all of the below items for $10.



I ordered a few blue bracelets cause I love the color blue.  

Turquoise & Metallic Bead Bracelet




 This is another one that is so pretty in person.
 Multi Chain & Beads Bracelet:


This one caught my eye and it is so pretty on.

Double Pearl and Chain Bracelet:



I also love Hello Kitty so I got one in gold and one in silver.

Cut out Kitty Chain Link Bracelet:



Kitty Chain Link Bracelet:



Crate & Barrel ad came in the mail today and their stuff is always so cute.  The 3-piece Jingle Bowl Set  set for $19.95 is super cute for the holiday season.  




What are you loving this Wednesday?


No comments:

Post a Comment