Saturday, December 6, 2014

Glossybox November 2014

WHAT'S IN 
THE BOX?

Glossybox is a monthly subscription box for $21 a month.   My boxes have been a month behind because of the timing of when I signed up.  I signed up in November to get the free Alex & Ani bracelet and they sent me the October box.  I am hoping my December box gets this straightened out but we will see. 




The first look was not very pretty - I think I needed more of the confetti stuff! 



Kneipp Herbal Bath Balancing in Lavender - ($5.50)  This was probably the item I was the least interested in.  I am not fond of lavender because it causes me to have breathing issues - but I have a sister who loves it, so I will pass this on.




Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer - ($11.25)  I really like getting moisturizers in boxes because I use them so much.  This will not go to waste.  




12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment - ($5)  I have heard lots of good things about this and I use a leave-in every time I wash my hair so this will be used right up too.  




So Susan Cosmetics Universal Blush - ($23.29)  This was the biggest value of the box and it came crushed!  I have e-mailed them to try to get a replacement.  I will let you know what they say.  This is also a good way to find out what kind of customer service a company has.  No one beats Birchbox in my opinion.  They will contact you if they notice anything messed up with your account.  (Update: there was not e-mail to resolve my smashed blush - I will try to use the alcohol trick to fix it.  This does show me that Glossybox does not have great Customer Service.  I would have appreciated an e-mail at least acknowledging mine even if they would not replace my broken item.)




OPI Nail Lacquer in Pink Inside the Glossybox - ($9.50)  This very pretty and an exclusive between Opi and Glossybox, which I love getting!  It is one of those colors you want to put something on first to bring out the shade.  


The value on this box was $54.54 so definitely got my money's worth.  I only had one item that was not right for me too - which makes this box a winner in my book.   If they send me a new blush that is.  What was your favorite item in this box?

  Excited to see the December box - I think it will be one of their best boxes this year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment