Saturday, December 6, 2014

Saturday Steals and Deals!




I love finding fun deals!  

Coastal Scents has some great gift sets on sale right now.  The Revealed palette's are back up to $19.95 when last week you could have got it for $9.95!  The next best thing is this set for $19.95! 
 The Beauty of Giving Back face palette was at Sephora for $14 the other day.  It retailed for $34 when it came out.  A part of the proceeds went to a breast cancer charity too.




 I love all the shades in this one - and that is a rarity!  



Another Sephora palette I have been watching for awhile is the All Access Glam Gold Silver Eye and Face palette.  It has really pretty shades in a variety of hues all in one compact.  What I usually consider when I am palette shopping is how many of the shades will I actually use and I can say I would use all of these.


These are some of my faves - this bite lipstick is so fun!  All the shades in the Full Exposure smashbox palette are beautiful! That palette is $22 at Sephora.  I like the Camera Ready CC cream too.  



Any new deals I need to know about?

No comments:

Post a Comment