Saturday, December 13, 2014

Happy Saturday!



This week I am looking forward to getting my Popsugar December box - my first ever Popsugar box!  They had a great coupon going around and I got the box for 50% off - $2o for the December box and it looks fantastic. 


 I am also watching out for my Ipsy December glam bag.  There were several items in it that I am excited about - love NYX and tarte products!  


I am waiting by the mail box for the Walmart box that is $5.  Falls box was really good - so waiting to see if they top it!




I am also watching out for the Christmas cards I ordered from Mpix; my favorite online photo site.  Great prices for great looking photos! 



Sephora sent me a $20 off any purchase of $50 or more and Santa Hubby went and picked out a few things for me!  Really hoping he went by my wish list:

The Naked3 palette:

 Sephora's All Access Glam Gold and Silver: 


or Too Faced Chocolate Bar: 

or Naked on the Run Palette:

We will see Christmas morning!  What do you want under your tree this year?

1 comment:

  1. SCORE - Hubby got me Naked3 and the Sephora All Access Glam - just have to add Naked on the Run to my Valentine's wish list!

    ReplyDelete