Monday, December 1, 2014

Monday Musings!



Cyber Monday Deals were not suckering me in until I saw the Popsugar preview with the 50% deal!  HELLO! I have been eye balling this one for a few months - sometimes the box is amazing and sometimes its a dud.  Use the code HOLIDAY50 - only good through tonight so hurry!




Sephora online was sold out of most of the items I was looking at but I managed to pick up some of the $10 deals.  These three were still available:






I did some Christmas shopping over the holiday weekend and picked up a great camera for my daughter.  Target had these on sale for $99 on Thanksgiving day~  fantastic deal - saved $130.  




Perfectly Posh had some great deals too - I got some Skindelicious body butters and scrubs with free shipping and Seawitch mask.

What deals did you pick up over the holiday weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment