Friday, December 26, 2014

Glossy Box December 2014

What's in 
the box?

Glossybox for December finally arrived right before the holidays.  This subscription ships for $21 a month and includes shipping.  This box is the prettiest one I have seen from Glossybox. 


I loved that the tissue paper matched the box and was tied up with a red bow.


First Look:



Toni & Guy Leave In Conditioner -  ($9.19)  I love leave in conditioners - I use them every time I shower so this is perfect for me.  It is a nice size tube too, so it will last for a few uses.  I will be buying this again. 



Rituals Miracle Scrub Ultra Softening Hand Scrub -   ($17)  This is very nice hand scrub and smells very pretty.  It does make your hands feel softer too.  I was happy to see this in my box because I would probably never buy this myself.




BellaPierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick in Burlesque -  ($19.99)  I do not know if this is the shade I would have picked out, but it is very pretty.  My favorite cosmetic items are lipsticks and lip glosses, so anytime I have one in a box, I am thrilled.  





Nuxe Masque Creme Fraiche de Beaute - ($32) This is a face mask to moisturize and is hypoallergenic.  I am very excited to try this one.  I would not buy this because of the price so it was fun to get it in the box this month.



Ciate Mini Paint Pot in turquoise - (full size $10, my size $8)  I love the color blue.  And I really like the Ciate nail polishes.  Perfect pick for me and loved getting it in a holiday box.



This box had a great value this month, in total it would have been $93.99 had I purchased it separately.  I have put this box on hold, but I will have to watch the spoilers because the box has gotten better since the last time I subscribed.  I do wish it had more makeup than skin and hair care products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment