Saturday, December 20, 2014

POPSugar Must Have December Box 2014

What's in
 the Box?

I do not think I have looked forward to a box this much the whole time I have been a subscription box subscriber!  WOW this was an awesome one.  To start off, POPSugar gave a discount code for it that made it 50% off so I spent $20 on it.  It really was the one to get this year! 



First Look: 




How pretty is the little card that came with it??  I love this photo!  The card also describes the item and tells you where to find it and at what price.  



 Williams - Sonoma Cupcake Mix in Vanilla Bean -   ($14.95)  Cookie making is in my future with this cute little tin!  My daughter loves to bake so this is a nice little stocking stuffer for her.  You just add the eggs, milk, and butter and there you go!  It would have been nice to have cupcake liners included but it is still a nice little surprise. 



Spun by Subtle Luxury Speckled Metallic Scarf -   ($62)  This is so pretty!  I have not taken it out of the package because I am still debating on giving this as a gift this year!  It is so pretty though I might save it for me and I have the perfect outfit to wear it with! Still deciding! 


Sparklepop Sydney Necklace - ($42) I love this necklace!  I love the longer necklaces and this is so nice, it will go in my stocking!  


Knot & Bow Parcel Tags - ($4)  This is right up my alley!  I just bought some tags like this at Target the other day, but they were the round ones.  I will use all of these.




Canvas Daubille Platinum Bowl - ($29)  When I saw the photos of this online, I thought it was bigger.  But it is so gorgeous, I will put it beside my bed for my rings and things.  Beautiful!  And it was probably my favorite thing in this box!




Smashbox Be Legendary Long-Wear Lip Lacquer -   ($24)  I missed this in the box when I took the photo of all the items.  It is so pretty a shade too!  I like the Smashbox brand so this is a big hit with me.  Lip glosses are my favorite makeup too! 



What a great box for a great value! I was thrilled to find this deal this year!  I am also considering keeping the POPSugar subscription because I have seen past boxes and there is always a variety of nice stuff that I would like or could give as nice gifts.  If you want to join, go here



No comments:

Post a Comment