Saturday, December 13, 2014

Birchbox December 2014

WHAT'S IN 
THE BOX?

Birchbox is a monthly subscription box that comes to your door for $10 includes shipping!  It is jammed packed with 5-7 sample sizes of products for you to test out and see what you think before committing to the full price.  Some of these products carry a very hefty price tag - the shampoo and conditioner set I fell in love with thru Birchbox is $80 for the set.  But you would not want to pay the price without testing it out to see if they were worth it to you!  I love that about this box! 

How cute is their December box?  



 Also, they have the greatest point system that lets you review products and earn points to spend in their store!  I love their store!  Super cute products you won't find anywhere else.  And, they have the best customer service out there - seriously!  E-mail them if you have any issues with your box - they will make it right and then some!


Every box comes with a card describing each of the products and it also tells you what the full size costs in case you want to buy it in their store - do not forget to go in and review each product within the time allotted.  That is how you earn points to spend! This month's box also included a $10 gift to the Gap.  



 The First Look: 




Royal Apothic Cuppa Cuppa Firming Tea Treatment Mask - (full size $58)  I was so glad to see this in my box this month - I wanted to pick this a few months ago but chose the guest sponsored box.  Now I can try it out!  It is a super cute tube too!  I love cute packaging! 



Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream - (full size $16)  I use moisturizers twice a day so I can always use one - this is a pretty small tube so not sure how many uses I will get out of it.  
 This is the best sample I have ever gotten, but I will use it.  




 Manna Kadar Lip Locked - (full size $24)  This is what I selected to be in my box this month - I am addicted to lip glosses - pretty much every product for the lips - balms, glosses, sticks,  and stains. This is tiny but super cute - it has a little jewel on the end of it.  I actually prefer tiny glosses since I change so frequently I never use a gloss all the way up.   I might buy this one in full size though cause I am in love with it! 



Rusk Texture Spray - (full size $7-$18)  This is a hair spray that is medium hold and gives any hair volume and shape.  I like sprays that don't make your hair sticky and hard.  I like my hair to move not look like a helmet.




 Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner - (full size $11-$21) This is a very nice eyeliner in the color Jaipur Gold which kind of a puce green color.  I have so many eyeliners and this really is not my color, so I will be passing this along.  




I was really happy with my Birchbox this month - a face mask, a moisturizer, a lip gloss, an eyeliner and a hair spray!  No packets - no shampoo - so it was a winning month!  



No comments:

Post a Comment