Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Surprises!


Christmas Surprises! 

I had a lot of cosmetic goodies in my stocking and under the tree this year!  I had a very Merry Christmas this year and I hope you did too! 


Urban Decay Naked 3 -   I was so thrilled to unwrap this goodie Christmas day!  I have wanted this for a long time and it is finally mine!  I love the shades in this one and I like shimmery vs matte.  






Ole Henriksen African red tea foaming cleanser - this was in my stocking and I am excited to try this out.  I liked the last Ole Henriksen sample I got in my Birchbox a few months ago so really thrilled about this one.



 L'Occitane Almond Indulgence Duo -   The set comes with an Almond Shower oil and Supple Skin oil.  I have wanted to try this since I saw this for sale from Sephora.  This was another stocking stuffer and it is perfect for me.



Tocca Hand Creme and Fragrance Rollerball in Giulettia and Stella -   This is another goodie I heard about through Birchbox and was happy to find it under my tree this year!  



 Too Faced Shadow Eye Primers -  Love the Too Faced brand and have wanted to try these eye primers - another pleasant surprise in my stocking!  




Benefit set with that gal, Porefessional, and Girl Meets Pearl -  These are little mini ones and these are some of my favorites from Benefit.




Sephora Lip Service and The Beauty of Giving Back Palette - One of my best friends bought me these goodies for Christmas.  She also got me the cutest Kermit ornament.





This is so cute on the inside!




Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Naked -  This is a really pretty shade but this is the tiniest lipstick ever.  I will have to pick up the full size in this one really soon! 


NARS Lip Gloss in Orgasm -  This is a very high end brand so I rarely have any of their makeup.  This is their most popular shade too.  So excited to have a NARS gloss in my box.



Make Up For Ever in 3C medium beige -  This is one of my favorite brands and I like getting lip pencils since I use them all the time.  Love this shade too!



Buxom Lip Cream In White Russian -   I love the Buxom glosses - I had to get myself Jennifer when I saw they had a line with girls names!  



Bite Beauty High Pigment in Chablis -   Bite has some really pretty lip glosses and pencils.  Love this one too! 


Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss in Pout -   I like this brand too - I can put this over a lipstick too.  



The Beauty of Giving Back Palette -   This palette is so pretty and has lovely shades.  I like that this one gives back to charity.  




Have a very Happy New Year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment