Sunday, December 14, 2014

SUNDAY FUNDAY!



Happy Sunday!  It has been a busy one here - laundry, grocery shopping, and school projects.  

My daughter and I collect Funko Pop figurines and this one is on my list this year - Love the Elsa, Marshmallow & Olaf ones! If I do not get this one, I will have to find Olaf!  He is my favorite character from Frozen.



While I was in Sephora the other day perusing makeup, I saw these bite lipsticks - perfect little stocking stuffers for my sisters.  I have a few more things to get at the Mall so these are added to the list.  I love the colors of these so one might find its way to my stocking too.




Dick's Sporting Goods has these great fuzzy socks that are on my list to get! I first heard about them on Instagram from these girls who are you-tubers - Sophia and Rachel.  Very cute!  



Merry Christmas from my family to yours! 



No comments:

Post a Comment