Saturday, December 20, 2014

Ipsy December 2014

What's in 
the box?

Ipsy is a monthy glam bag that ships for $10 a month, shipping included.  It is 4-5 sample or full size makeup, hair, and skin products.  Lately, it has been less makeup and more of the other samples which has made a few subscribers decide to cancel.  


You are a Talented Being is the theme this month.



I really like the cute little black bag with pink Ipsy heart this month!  It fits a lot of makeup too and is a nice size. 



NYX Butter Lip Balm in Parfait -   ($4)  NYX is one of my favorite makeup brands so I was thrilled with the lip balm.  It has a nice tint of color too.  I might need to get all the flavors of this lip balm. 


Nourish Organic Renewing Eye Cream -   (full size $22.99)  I like eye creams and have not received any in an Ipsy bag so this was a nice change.  I use an eye cream every night so this will get used up fast.   It is a little sample but I should be able to tell if works so I can buy it in the full size.



Cailyn Just Mineral Eye Polish in Orchid - ($15)  This is a very pretty shade for your eyes and has an applicator to apply.  It is a very fun idea and I really like it.  This shade is a color I would wear too.  




tarte Lights, Cameras, Lashes 4-1 Mascara - ( full size $20)  I love tarte cosmetics so this was nice to get in my bag this month.  I have like 9 sample mascaras right now but I will probably use this one next since it is from one of my favorite brands.  



 Bumble and Bubble Bb Repair -  (sample - $4.50 - full size $30)  I really like this hair care brand.   I do not often blow dry my hair though so I will probably let my daughter who flat irons every day use this on her hair.   The worst part of this though was that it was so glued to the back of this card, that I still have the glue stuff all over the tube.




I really like my bag this month, it had 3 out of 5 makeup products this month, which I consider to be a good month!  If you would like to sign up, use my link here.  
For $10 a month, you always get your money's worth and it is a chance to try new brands and different cosmetics.




No comments:

Post a Comment