Thursday, February 19, 2015

Boxycharm February 2015

What's in 
the box?

Boxycharm is a subscription box you can get for $21 shipped to you monthly.  It guarantees 4 full size items and 1 deluxe item.

There are Boxy charms you can earn from reviewing the products sent to you to earn products in their store.   It looks like it will take about six months to get something free unless you find people to sign up with your link. 

This month's theme was Kisses from Boxycharm.



First look:  very pleased! 


Muellin & Sparrow's Mini Facial Mask -  ($15 deluxe)  This is a clay mask, just add water and you use it weekly to refine pores and provide gentle exfoliation.  It is a deluxe size - the full size is a little bigger. 



 Mistura Beauty Solutions C-2-P Complexion Corrector -  ($36.99 CND)  This is the big value item this month and I cannot wait to try it.  It will be going into my makeup bag right away.   It says you can use it as a concealer, spot treatment, or foundation.  This was a problem item in many boxes; it was broken.  Glad to see mine came in tact. 



Jing Ai Velvet Shine Lip Jewel in Pink A Boo:  ($22)  Wow - this is pink.  It is a really pretty lip crayon.  I think I need to get the Pink Star one now.  This was an item where you could get a different shade too.  Lots of girls were happy with the Raspberry Ice.



ncLA Nail Laquer in Heart Attack -  ($16)  This is the prettiest nail polish - I love the little hearts in red and pink.  I found it really hard to paint my nails with this and get the right number of little hearts without too much polish but it's cute.  It was hard to get it open - had to wrap it in a towel and twist really hard.  


Modern Minerals Duo Fiber Mini Round Brush -  ($15)  Again, I love getting brushes in my boxes.  They are pretty expensive to get nice ones so whenever I can get a good one in a box, I am thrilled.  




I was very pleased with this month's February love box!  It has a lip product, a facial product, a tool, a nail polish, and a face mask.  


No comments:

Post a Comment