Tuesday, February 17, 2015

My Valentine's Day Weekend!


I had a wonderful Valentines day this year!  I got these beautiful roses from my husband and some nice chocolates. 



We stayed at the Best Western and got the King bed suite with Jacuzzi bathtub.  It was very romantic.


The bathroom was fantastic!  I loved the heart shaped Jacuzzi tub.  And the shower had those sprayers that spray all over your body!  I am so glad we upgraded to the better room.  It was well worth the price. 


This hotel has an indoor pool and hot tub as well as a water park with giant slide. 



The Sweetheart package also included dinner and breakfast at Hour Time, the restaurant adjoining the hotel.  I got the sirloin and my honey got the salmon.



My honey knows me so well - we went to Sephora after the hotel to pick up some goodies.   I was almost out of Benefit Pore-fessional and I got the Benefit Roller Lash sample and BareMinerals sample.


I did take him to Menard's so he could pick out his Valentine's gift too! 

This is probably one of the best Valentine's day get-aways we have ever had.  I loved it!  What did you do on Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment