Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thursday Thoughts!



I am linking up with Ramblingsofasuburbanmom for this post.  She has introduced me to several subscription boxes and products. 



Track season is now upon us.  My son is a three sport athlete and it works out that he is in a sport all year.  He starts in Cross Country in the fall, then goes into Wrestling that lasts almost till February and then Track practice starts.  We are a busy sports family - running him back and forth to practices and to meet the bus for meets all year long. 




Devin is such a great kid and I am proud to be his mom.  He is thinking of joining the Army when he graduates, to serve our country.   I think right now he is leaning toward Firefighter in the Army.




MAC is coming out with a Cinderella collection - it will be online on February 26 and in stores on March 5.  I will be watching for this one. 



Birchbox announced their theme: Creativity and their choices for the March box - all hair products.  Beauty Protector Protect and Oil, amika Bombshell Blowout Spray, and It's a 10 Miracle leave-in Product.   I am probably going with the It's a 10 spray since I have been wanting to try this for months.



There is also a special curated box called Beauty Solutions.  

It contains:

derma e Evenly Radiant Brightening Day Creme SPF 15
Laura Geller Blush 'n' Brighten
Dear Clark Volumizing Hair Tonic
Supergoop! Eye cream
Whish - Three Wishes Body Butter, Almond



What are your thoughts today?  Anything exciting on the horizon?

No comments:

Post a Comment