Sunday, February 8, 2015

TheBalm from Hautelook sale!

TheBalm

Hautelook is a division of Nordstrom that does sales on products that last just a few days.  They are usually pretty good sales, sometimes as much as 50-60% off.  Kohls sells this brand if you are looking for it in your mall.  



 There were several items from this line that were on my most wanted list - the How 'Bout Them Apples has been high on the list since I got a sample of it with my Birchbox store purchase.  

How 'Bout Them Apples? - ($32 - on sale $16)  This lip and cheek cream palette is very cute and I love the packaging!  I think Pie is my favorite shade.  Love that you can use for more than one thing too.  This is really large too - so a good amount of product. 







Cindy-Lou Manizer - ($24 - on sale for $12)  This is another product I have been wanting to try since I saw it in Birchbox reviews.  So pretty and love it on!  

Nude Tude palette - ($36 - on sale for $18) I love collecting palettes and the packaging on this one is lovely!  Love the names of the colors - all start with S.  There is a mix of matte and shimmer too, but it does lean more heavily on shimmer shades.  Love the little brush and mirror that is included too - I really prefer palettes to have their own mirror at least.




Give Crease a Chance -  ($26.50 - on sale for $13)  I fell in love with double-ended makeup brushes after I got my first one in my Ipsy bag.  So when I saw the two cute ones TheBalm had, I snatched them up too.  I would never buy these at full price so I was very happy they were in the sale.




 Crease, Love, and Happiness Brush - ($24.50 - on sale for $12)  According to the website, "The larger end defines your crease and applies eye shadow, while the small end provides a soft, natural lining to your lower lashes."



 If I had bought this retail, I would have spent $143.  I got these on sale for $71 plus tax and shipping.  You can also get Hautelook as an app on your phone and they will send you e-mails to let you know what sales are coming soon.  




No comments:

Post a Comment