Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thursday Thoughts!



It is Thursday so I am linking up with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.   Her blog is where I find most of the boxes I want to sign up for and she posts about deals that are out there too.



My sister just signed up to sell Younique - it is a makeup company that is trying to go more natural without parabens and the like.  I ordered a few eyeshadows due to their buy 4 for $35 deal.  My colors are very similar - all are browns: Daring, Confident, Beautiful, and Infatuated. 



I had another fun order from Julep come in this week too.  I ordered so that I could get a free evening clutch and it also had a free nail polish in sparkly gold.  I selected a nail polish in a very pretty blue, a textured sea salt spray and a tote bag. 





My best friend Mellany has twins who are having a birthday this coming month and I ordered them a box from places I knew they would love.  For the girl, I ordered a Boodle Box.  Her favorite color is pink and the theme for February was Pretty in Pink.




For the boy, I got a Nerd Block Jr box - he is really into all of these characters and video games so I think it will be a big hit no matter what he gets in his box.



MAC Cinderella came out online today and wow!  I think a bunch of it is already sold out.  I ordered a lipstick in Royal Ball and the iridescent powder. 




What are your thoughts today? Ready for the weekend?  Any big plans? 



No comments:

Post a Comment