Wednesday, February 18, 2015

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday!


This week I am crazy about Target's after holiday sales.  The last time I was in there, it was still 50% off but I am hoping to catch the 70% and 90% off sales.  



I have been loving having Friends on Netflix.  I may have watched the whole series a couple of times already.



My favorite lipstick right now is Rimmel's Kate Moss in 08.  It is such a pretty shade and goes well with every skin tone. 




And of course, I am loving subscription boxes!  I am expecting my Boxycharm sub box and Ipsy bag anytime.  I think the Little Lace box comes toward the end of the month and I am so excited for my very first box from them.  That box is curated by 3 sisters from the South and from their past boxes, I am in for a treat!


No comments:

Post a Comment