Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Ipsy February 2015

What's in
the bag?

Ipsy is a monthly subscription bag that ships monthly for $10 - every month it contains a little makeup bag and 5 beauty items:  hair, makeup, or skincare.  I like the makeup items the best so I usually judge a bag by how many makeup items it has in it to determine if it was a win for me. 

This month's these is Ipsy Love:



The bag this month may be my favorite thus far!  I love the colors and the pattern!  Pink and grey are so pretty together. 




ModelCo Blush in Peach Bellini-  (full size $22)  This is so pretty and it was one of the things I was hoping would be in my bag this month.  I love the packaging too.  



Mitchell and Peach Fine Radiance Face Oil -   ($23)  This is a face oil to make your skin feel plumper, firmer, and glowing.  This is a ridiculous value.   I have never heard of this brand or this product.  



City Color Cosmetics Creamy Lip Stain in Flirtini - ($4.99)  This is a little too pink for me but I will try to tone it down.  It is more of a gloss than a stain.  It is at a price point you can order lots of shades. 


Luxie Beauty Large Angled Brush -   ($8)  This is the other item I was hoping for in this month's bag!  I love getting new brushes in my subscription boxes.  This one is very soft. 



Joya Compostion No. 1 Parfum Oil -   (full size $30)  I did not think I would like this scent but after wearing it for awhile, I really like it.  It is very soft and subtle - not too musky or too flowery.  




This bag was a win for me - it contained 3 makeup items: blush, brush and lip stain.  I will use everything in it as well.  The value of the bag was well over the $10 I paid for it.  



Eva-Nye Mane Tamer Leave in Cream - Ipsy does have a point system where if you review products and share on Facebook, you can earn points to buy products.  I picked this one with some of the points I had been hoarding.  I love this leave in cream.  








No comments:

Post a Comment