Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Funday!





I have several items in my carts at Ulta, Sephora, and Birchbox right now!  I love putting stuff in carts and then deciding if I am still in love with them later.  I am an impulse buyer so this helps me think about things for a few days to determine if I really need what I have in my cart or just want it for whole everyone is getting it thing!  

Ulta has a store about 35 minutes from my house that I usually have to save up to go to because I cannot leave it without spending over $100.  Right now, in my cart, is the Japonesque Color set.  It is so pretty.  It is $28. 




I also have a L'Oreal Color Riche Lipcolor in Spice.  This looked so pretty on the You-tube person I saw it on so I had to add it to my shopping cart.  This lipstick is $7.99.




I had a Beauty Blender in my Sephora bag but now that I am getting one with my Birchbox, I took it out!  I do have this Tony Moly Bbo Bbo lip balm in my cart still.  This is $9.  


In my Birchbox cart, I have several non-makeup items.  Kate Spade makes this really cute book mug.  It is $18.  



I also have the cutest little macaroon trinket box in my cart. I really love it!  These are $13.95 and I really want the darker pink one and the peach one! 



My favorite color right now in makeup is peach!  I love peach - it is my second favorite color next to sky blue.  I have a few of these items (#6, #8, and #11) I but need them all! 




How was your Sunday?  Any good shopping this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment