Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wednesday Loves!



Valentine's Day is quickly approaching.  Anyone have any big plans this year?  We have some special plans to celebrate.    



I am not only a big makeup addict; I also read!  This week I am absorbed up in the tale of Burned by Karen Marie Moning.  This is book two in Dani's story.  



I have been busy making Valentine goody boxes for my guy relatives to give their wives and girlfriends.  The little boxes are from Target $1 Spot and the plush hearts were the McDs toys in the Happy Meal right now.



 I also made up a bunch of these Valentine's goody bags for friends.  They turned out really cute. 



I have a lot of wishes for Valentine's day and yes, they are all makeup!  Sephora shopping trip would be the perfect gift.  Luckily, my hubby knows me very well.   



No comments:

Post a Comment