Wednesday, February 4, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I am loving subscription boxes! Birchbox, Ipsy, Boxycharm, Little Lace Box, and PopSugar Musthave Box are my current box subscriptions.  I occasionally select a Wantable box because they let you skip when you want.



Ipsy sneak peaks are out if you want to invite a bunch of friends from your Facebook account to join them!   I really liked what mine has in it this month and I am glad I did not cancel.  I am getting the blush I have wanted for months and a nice brush!



I am also in love with cute makeup.  Like so crazy about cute packaging that I have a list of tons of makeup I want just because of the cuteness factor - I really do not plan to use it because it will mess up the cuteness of the packaging! 



Tony Moly is a South Korean based makeup line that is super cute.  I do actually use their products since it does not mess up the cuteness of the packages.  I have the cute apple face cream on my nightstand.   They have a lot of his products at Urban Outfitters.




What are you loving this Wednesday??


No comments:

Post a Comment