Sunday, February 15, 2015

PopSugar Must Have Box February 2015

What's in 
the Box?


Popsugar Must Have Box just might be my favorite subscription box right now.  I have been pleasantly surprised at the boxes since I joined in December with a coupon.  This box is $39.95 a month and usually ships toward the end of the month but they wanted us to get this for Valentine's Day - so sweet of them! 





Acme Party Box Co cutting board and knife - ($42)  I like that there is a home item in the Must Have box and this one got used right away on our Valentine's Day trip.  Love the cute heart shaped board!  


U S Apothecary Rose Water Bubble Bath -  ($26)  If you like the smell of roses, you will love this.  It is very fancy bubble bath and such a pretty bottle.  I prefer fruity smells to floral scents so this was just not my favorite thing in the box.  




Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in True Love-   ($26)  I really like Tarte's blushes - they are so pretty and really last.  This is a full size one too so it includes a mirror.  





Chuao Chocalatier Ravishing Rocky Road bar -  ($6)  I love that they usually include a snack in our boxes.  This looks so yummy - I might put this on ice cream for a nice treat.


Sally Beauty Fingerpaints Nail Color -   ($5.50)  This was just a special extra in the box and it included a coupon for buy one get on free.  



 Figs & Rouge 100% Natural Balm in Lemon Berry -  ($8)  These are such cute little tins - and I really like this brand.  Ipsy likes to include their hand creams and lip balms in their bags.  



Bauble Bar Mini Arrow Pendant Necklace -   ($32)  I have a few pieces of this jewelry now and really like it.  They have reasonable prices too.  This is probably my favorite part of this box next to the blush.   There is also a 30% coupon for more jewelry on the website.



Another great month from Popsugar!  Cannot wait to see what is in next month's box but this one was a win for me!  I will use everything but the bubble bath and it will be a nice gift for my mom on mother's day! I totaled up this box and it has a value of $177.50 - way over the $39.95 I paid for it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment