Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Loot Crate February 2015

What's in
the box?


Loot Crate is a subscription box that contains a variety of items for gamers, youtubers, and the like that is about $20 a month.  It is my daughter's favorite sub box.

First Look: 



Each box comes with a little monthly booklet that talks about the theme of the month.  This month's theme is Play.


Ready Player One by Ernest Cline -  ($8.68)  The cover says ... "Willy Wonka meets The Matrix" so this should be an interesting book.  My daughter reads this type of book so it was a win for her.  



 Munny World -  This is an exclusive for Loot Crate and they are doing a contest - decorate this to win a prize.  First place is $500 and a bunch of other cool stuff.  



Superfight:  The Loot Crate Deck -   (exclusive)  Card games are coming back - I have not heard of this one but Cards Against Humanity is all I hear about from my brother.  



Rock Paper Scissors Dice Game-   What a fun idea - a dice game version of the hand game rock paper scissors.  


Pac Man poster -  This small poster was also included in the box.  My daughter likes Pac Man so it is cool. 



Box Board Game - You can open up the box to create a board game.  There are instructions included in the box on how to play.


Hex Bug Ant -  ($12.99)  These are really fun and I have been giving my kids Nano Bugs in their stockings for years.  


Loot Crate button - Every month there is a button in the box for that month with the theme on it.  

There were a lot of exclusives this month so I did not do a monthly breakdown but this is a great box.  It was very fun and there are lots of games to play.  


Next month, the theme is Covert and there will be a t-shirt included.  There will be a replica prop from Marvel's Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. and an Orphan Black item.

No comments:

Post a Comment