Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thursday Thoughts!




I am linking up with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom today with Thursday Thoughts!


Girl Scout cookies came out this week and I had ordered a few boxes.  I love the Tagalongs - my favorite Girl Scout cookie.



I like Sephora so much and still waiting to spend my gift card.   I really want the Urban Decay Naked on the Run.  My JC Penney Sephora is currently sold out.  




I have a lot of boxes coming up in the next week and I am so excited.  PopSugar Must Have box was working on getting us our boxes by Valentine's day!  I have not seen any spoilers for this one and I cannot wait!  They have the best boxes.




Ipsy posted a sneak too and I was so excited to see this month's bag!  I love the bag and everything in it.

You received the below items in your February Glam Bag, crafted for you via ipsyMatch.
REVIEW ME!
City Color Cosmetics
Creamy Lip Stain
REVIEW ME!
JOYA
Composition No. 1 Parfum Oil
REVIEW ME!
Luxie Beauty
Large Angled Face Brush 504
REVIEW ME!
Mitchell & Peach
Fine Radiance Face Oil
REVIEW ME!
ModelCo
BLUSH Cheek Powder



I did the sneak peak and got my Birchbox sample box preview!  How excited am I to be getting the Beauty Blender and mini solid cleanser.  The fifth product is BeeKind Conditioner.   I am also excited about TheBalm lip gloss.  Should be a great box!

No comments:

Post a Comment