Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Birchbox February 2015

What's in
the box?

Birchbox came today!  I was so thrilled to get it this early!  And it is probably the best one I have ever gotten too!  This subscription is $10 month.  But the best part is the point system.  Save them up and go shop in their store.  You get points for shopping in their store, reviewing your Birchbox samples, sharing on Facebook or Twitter,  and for each box you get. The points system is 100 points = $10 in the store! 

This is the funnest box too - the color is so bright and fun!  I am saving them all up like Birchbox suggested - I think they are going to give us ideas on what to do with them.



First Look: EEK!!



BeeKind Conditioner -  ( sample - $1.87)  This is supposed to soften hair and up your shine.  It smells like lemony floral scent.  I like getting conditioners in my box but my only complaint is not getting the shampoo that goes with this.  If you get one, you should get the other! 



 Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser - ($1.63) This brand has been in a lot of subscription boxes lately but I do not have this product.  I like getting little tubes of cleanser - nice for sticking in travel bags.  I do not know if there is really enough to test this out but I  will give it a shot.  



Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy Body Wash -  ($2.52)  This does remind me of a hotel freebie.  It has a cucumber scent though which I like.  What's funny is the link says men when you check it out in their store.  





theBalm Read My Lips in BAM! Rose pink -  ($4)  I love this brand - the packaging is so cute and the products are very nice.  This is probably the biggest lip balm I have ever received in a Birchbox too.  


Beauty Blender with solid cleanser - ($28.95)  I have been looking at this since I discovered them a few months ago and have not wanted to put out the money.  I was so thrilled when I saw my sneak peek and there it was!  And excited it included the cleanser so I can keep it sterilized.  You can also use this cleanser for makeup brushes too.




Birchbox partnered with Rent Your Runway to get us a discount too!  Of course, it is like $35 OFF when you spend $75 but some people will use it, I am sure.  You can save $25 off $50 for joining the website.



This box had a terrific value for me at $38.97.  I can also review all the products for 50 points - plus the 10 for getting the box and 10 for posting it on Facebook - so that is a total of $7.  For $10, that is a great deal!  


No comments:

Post a Comment