Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tuesday is Monday's Ugly Sister


Tuesday is here again and I have a few sets I have not reviewed around the house - the Josie Maran Pure & Free and the Smasbox Smoke Box.

Josie Maran Pure & Free - ($36)  I picked up this set at Sephora while I was browsing.  It is a five piece set of some of Josie Maran's favorites. 


 

Bear Naked Wipes -  (full size $12)  These are wipes to remove your makeup and free of loads of chemicals that are bad for you.  A portion of the sales go to the Polar Bears - a perfect reason to stock up on these. 


Argan Infinity Cream Intensive Creamy Oil -  (full size $28)  You can use this to hydrate the skin, condition the lips, and illuminate the complexion.  



Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter in Be Spirited Sweet Citrus  -   (full size $35) This smells heavenly!  So soft and a lovely citrus!  I am so happy with this.


100 Percent Pure Argan Oil Light -  (full size $48)  This is a smaller sample of Argan oil that is great for your skin.  I like this light version too.  


 Argan Black Oil Mascara -    (full size $22)  I love trying new mascara's so I was excited this included an Argan oil mascara.  I love packaging as well.   The brush is very different but actually seems to be more ergonomically correct for applying mascara.


I am very happy I picked this at Sephora instead of another palette to sit on the shelf in my collection.  


Smashbox Smoke Box - ($10) This was a deal on Hautelook last week and I could not resist it.  It came as a set with this silver case.  


O-Gloss Gold -  (Full size $22)  I love that this included a lip product.  Lip products are my favorites next to eye shadow palettes. 


Smashbox Waterproof Shadow Liner -  I thought this was an eye liner but it is actually eye shadow with a nice smudge brush on one end.  I will definitely be trying this out. 


Smoke Box eye shadow palette - ( full size $40) This is currently sold out in lots of stores but it is just the sample version.  I do like that though because I never use up a palette before I get bored with it.  



The Smashbox Smoke Box was another great deal that I am thrilled to have found out about.   These go on sale every little bit at Hautelook so keep your eye out for them.



No comments:

Post a Comment