Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Wednesday Love!


Ulta 21 Days of Beauty are finally at an end and I have my buys!  I was happy with what I picked.  Some were due to packaging - I love cute packaging!  And some are due to my faves.


 Japonesque Color Velvet Touch Blush was on sale on the Ulta site and I picked up my favorite shade.  These are usually $22 and they were 50% off. 


Too Faced has a very pretty Sweethearts Perfect blush and I picked up two during the 50% off sale.  Candy Glow and Something about Berry are the two shades I bought.



Laura Geller Baked Highlighter with Double Ended Face &  Eye Applicator was another product I have wanted to try so I bought it when I was shopping the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty sale.




It has been a really good month for makeup sales - I am on the lookout for a Benefit sale but they are the hardest to find.  Sephora has a sale coming up for VIB's so I might pick up a few favorites during it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment