Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sunday Funday!



I love lazy Sundays... staying in my pajamas all day and watching the rain.  I drank some of my favorite Mocha flavored International Delight iced coffee.  I also like to online shop on days like this!

Hautelook has some fun beauty stuff and Eva NYC products.

Smashbox Smoke & Mirrors set includes a bag, lipgloss, waterproof eye lid primer and eye shadow palette.  This set is only $10 on the site. 


Eva NYC has a whole line of hair care that I really enjoy.  This Mane Tamer was one of my Ipsy points buys.  I was happy to see it on Hautelook at a discount.  This was $10 on the Hautelook site.   They have other hair masks, shampoo and conditioners as well.



Did you find some good buys today?  Did you make it to Target for the Lily Pulitzer collaboration?  


No comments:

Post a Comment