Thursday, April 2, 2015

Wantable March 2015!

What's in 
the box?

Wantable is a subscription box service that has 3 boxes to select each month and a fit subscription box that works a little differently.   The Intimates, Makeup, and Accessories are $40 a month and you can skip whenever you want.  If you do not like an item in the box, you can return for a partial refund that is listed on the card with your items.  If you keep all the items. you get a $4 credit on the box to use on your next box purchase.  




The Fitness Edit box has a $20 styling fee that is deducted from anything you buy - they send you 5 items to choose from with a $20-$60 price tag.  Keep what you like and return what you do not.  If you return everything, you lose the $20 styling fee.  

I chose the Intimates box this month.  This box was $40 and if I keep everything, my next purchase will be $36.  

"Nice to See You Again Beautiful" - love the first look! 


Per Lei pajamas in Spring Fling -  This is the prettiest mint color and these pajamas are really soft.  The pants are a capri and these will be nice for this summer's trip out west. 


Pajama Drama Pom Pom pajamas - I really love these!  They are so pretty - I love the color, the print, and the softness.  The pom pom's around the pants and shirt are so cute! The pants are long and the shirt is a tank top. 



 I loved this month's Wantable Intimates box.  I would have picked out these exact pajamas had I been able to choose.  I am excited to pack these for our family trip this summer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment