Monday, April 20, 2015

Target Beauty Box

What's in
the box?

Target has a seasonal beauty box that ships four times a year.  This box is $5 and sells out fast - it is not a subscription you can sign up to keep getting; it's first come, first serve.  


Neutrogena Hydro Boost gel-cream - ($17.99)  This is a tiny little gel cream.  It is to moisturize your neck and face.  It will not last very long to test out but I will use it.  I will probably not be buying this in full size but it is a good throw in your purse in case of emergencies moisturizer. 



Maybelline Color Elixir by Color Sensational Lip C0lor -  ($5.49)  This is one of my favorite drug store brands and I love that there is a lip product in the box.  


Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Shampoo - ($2.50~)
My only complaint is not having a conditioner to go with this.  I cannot wait to try it.  


TREsemme TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray -  ($1.47)  This is probably the item in the box I am least excited about.  I rarely use hairspray so this will last forever.  


L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Spray & Set -  ($13.29)  I use a setting spray daily so I love getting this in my beauty box.  I did not know L'Oreal made one either, so this will be nice to sample.



This is a great box and well worth the $5 plus tax that was charged for it.  I am so happy I grabbed this one in time before it sold out.  The box also included a $3 off your next $15 beauty purchase at Target.  


No comments:

Post a Comment