Monday, April 13, 2015

Glossybox April Box

What's in
the box?

This box had me at the cover!  I had already cancelled this box but when I saw the preview of this box on Instagram, I jumped at ordering it.  Glossybox ships for $21 a month and is a great quality box.  

How pretty is this box?  I love the makeup theme.


First look:




Marrakesh Ends Argan & Hemp Oil Therapy - ($5.99)  I always love getting this type of hair product in my boxes; I use these every time I wash my hair.  I will be buying this in full size.  



Enlighten from Estee Lauder - ($15~)  The full size is $62 and I have never bought it but I have gotten a few samples in my many boxes.  I have liked the way my skin felt after this but I prefer my Perfectly Posh Sweet Dreams.  


Julep's Gel Eye Glider -   ($16) I do like this brand but I do not use eyeliners frequently enough to like getting them in my boxes.  I will pass this on to my sister who loves eye products. 




Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tar & Stain-  ($18) I have gotten this before in boxes and have been very happy with it - although these usually do come with a little brush for application and this one did not have that.  



Aerin Waterlily Sun - ($20)  This smells so pretty and reminds me of Spring.  I am happy with the size of this sample too - I have a dozen small vials of perfume. I prefer this size. 



Thursday Friday bag -  ($25.50) This is an exclusive for Glossybox but similar bags ran for $25.50 and I love this.  It is so gorgeous and I will use it for my lippies.  There was also a mystery gift card in the pouch to use on their website.  Still deciding what I want to pick.  The gift card is for 50% OFF! 


I came up with a value of $100 for this box; a great buy at $21.  I am most excited about the Thursday Friday bag and gift card.  Definitely happy I picked up this box.   It has a great variety of products and a lifestyle item.






No comments:

Post a Comment