Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday Deals and Steals!




Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty is coming to an end tomorrow - I picked up about 3 of the deals. 


 I got the Urban Decay eye shadow potion and also picked up the makeup all-nighter spray.  I got the Redken and Argan Oil hair Shampoo and Conditioner as samples.





I also picked up the Laura Geller Highlighter and dual brush when it was on sale.



Too Faced Blush was also on sale during the beauty sale and I picked up two of them - Candy Glow and Something about Berry.  



Today the beauty sale is it Bye Bye redness cream and the Fat Girl Sixpack.  Tomorrow is Smashbox foundation primer and Stila lip gloss.  






Sephora in JC Penney was giving away sample Purity and Renewed Hope in a Jar to all its VIB card holders so I went in and found a bunch of necessities I needed.  I picked up the Beauty Blender solid cleanser, a Sephora CC creme that was on sale, and Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara.  I received this mascara for my birthday last year and it has become one of my go to mascaras.




No comments:

Post a Comment