Saturday, April 11, 2015

PopSugar Must Have Box April 2015!

What's in
the box?

PopSugar Must Have box ships monthly for $39.99 and is a wonderfully curated box.  April's box was no exception!  I was excited to receive this month's box so early in the month!  PopSugar does not do spoilers as a rule - sometimes they release one item.  Next month we are getting a nice necklace from Kitsch.  


April's theme was Spring, Simplicity, Market, and Outdoors!  The flier was very pretty with the pink dogwood tree.


Potting Shed Creations garden in a bag - Basil - ($10)  These are really cool - you grow the plant right in the bag.  I really want to get the Mother's Day Zinnia's now.  They also have a very pretty flower in a birthday bag - and catnip!  Love this idea.  I will be purchasing more of these. 


Flip & Tumble 24/7 bag (midnight/slade) - ($12)  I love re-usuable bags and use them quite often now.  The smaller they fold up, the better too.  And this one gets really small.  Plastic bags are so bad for the environment - we need to use these more often.  There was also a 20% off your next purchase.


Dabney Lee Umbrella - ($18)  This is my favorite thing in the Must Have box this month.  Umbrella's and I have a long history - I lose or break every one I have ever owned so I cannot spend a lot of money on them - like sunglasses.  So seeing this in my box made me so happy!  This is another website I will have to peruse to look at all the goodies. 


Produce Candle (Rhubarb) -  ($20)  This smells really good.  I love the packaging this candle came in too, to protect it!  So cool!  These have a burn time of 50-70 minutes.  I would love to gift this to my husband's grandmother but since she is in an assisted living home, I do not think she could burn it.  Rhubarb always reminds me of her and her Strawberry Rhubarb pies she made from her gardens.  There was a 35% off coupon to buy more with this candle too.





Mott 50 $25 gift card -  Mott 50 is a sun protective clothing site.  I do not know if I will be able to redeem this for anything that I would use but I will check it out.



One Love Gardenia + Tea - ($39) This is the high ticket item in the box this month - it is a body serum to hydrate and nourish the skin.  It smells really good too.  It is described as a decadent mist but it is a tad oily.



This box had a value of over $110 even without the Mott 50 gift card and was full of items I was very interested in.  For $40, I really got my money's worth.  I am so excited about seeing what is in next month's box. 






No comments:

Post a Comment