Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday Deals and Steals!



So I finally unsubscribed to Ipsy.  I have a drawer full of sample sized makeup I will never get through and could not justify keeping this subscription box.  I will miss the little pink package in the mail every month.  


I am currently subscribed to Loot Crate, Birchbox, Little Lace Box, Wantable (I pick from Makeup, Accessories, and Intimates each month), and PopSugar Must Have.  I pick a new one each month to try out or if I see a spoiler for Glossybox or Boxycharm I can grab it up.







This month I added So Susan's Lip Love.  Still waiting on my first bag.  This is one that lets you skip months or send one to a friend.  Very cool idea.   This is $15.95 a month for three lip items and a bonus item - as well as a cute bag.  This is also the first bag I have tried from a cosmetics line.


                            



There are so many Mother's day box sales going on - check out Ramblings of a Suburban Mom's awesome post here.  She did a great job of listing all the deals.

Enjoy the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment