Saturday, May 2, 2015

Happy Saturday!



Ban Do is a fun little website I found on Instagram.  They offer a grab bag once every so often for $30.  This fun bag included a cute little clutch bag and a pair of headphones.  It also had fun headbands, hair pins, and candy!  They even included confetti to celebrate. 


Viv & Lou is a bag company similar to Thirty-One and they were having a sale on some of their bags.   The bag is the Pink Maddie Ultimate Tote and is $24.95 right now.  You can get it personalized for free. 




I did some shopping in Ulta today and picked up a few fun things.  I am almost out of my favorite too Faced Melted lip gloss, Melted Chihuahua.  These are $21 a piece and I really like this shade.  


I also bought Benefit's Puff Off.  I tried it a few weeks ago and really liked what it did for my eyes.  I do not, however, like the price tag.   Benefit likes to put a $30 price tag on all their stuff and I think that is over priced - especially for the size of this item.  I will likely not buy this one again. 

I was also out of hair leave-in conditioners so I bought Proganix Curls set.  I have received a few of these products in my subscription boxes over the last year and have really liked them. 



TJ Maxx was our last stop and I bought a top for my New Kids concert.  I also found a whale dish for my jewelry and a Flash t-shirt for my son.  It was a lovely day today and we ended it steaks on the grill at my sister's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment