Monday, May 25, 2015

Monday Musings



Memorial Weekend just flew by and I hope everyone reflected on what the soldiers of the past did for our country and its Freedom!  I was an Army brat growing up so Memorial Day always has a special place in my heart. 



I had a great mail day on Saturday - my Under the Sun Birchbox, a second Birchbox, the Bando agenda, and Kenzie's Loot Crate. 


Bando has the neatest agendas on their site right now and I grabbed one of the smaller floral ones for my next agenda August 2015 to 2016.  This has stickers, page decorations, and it can lay flat.  I am excited to start using it in August. 




I got a multitude of sales emails this weekend!  Everyone was offering a deal.  I only picked up one deal this time.  Josie Maran was on QVC over the weekend and I grabbed a makeup set that included a blush and mascara.



Did you grab up the deals? 


No comments:

Post a Comment